Ruby Paulina 11x17 .5" Round Ring, Polyfite Binder (4 per package) (511611_511661)
- Sold By:
- Package of 4 units
- Media Size:
- 11" x 17" Sheet
- Bound on 11" side
- Panel Type:
- 80 sheets of 24lb paper
- Binding Type:
- 0.5" Round ring
- Hole Pattern:
- Standard 3-Hole, 4.25" Center to Center
- Office & Field
- Made in:
- Can be Screen printed
Simple, sturdy and sleek-it's the 11-inch by 17-inch Polyfite binder in black. This Ruby Paulina flexible polyethylene binder is tough yet flexible, featuring .5-inch round rings that are riveted to the spine with standard 3-hole punch spacing. This lets you use paper that's been punched with standard 3-hole punching equipment. Use this durable binder to hold schematics, sketches, charts, maps and another other 11x17 documents that you want displayed in a landscape format.
- Unit of Measure: Each (EA)
- Package Includes: 4 Binders
- Minimum Purchase: No minimum
- Product Type: Ring Binder
- Media Format: Landscape, bound on shortest side
- Capacity: 0.50" (1/2 inch)
- Sheet Capacity 24 lb. Bond Paper: 80 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity 110 lb. Cardstock: 30 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Poly Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 20 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Vinyl Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 20 Sheets
- Sheet Size: Tabloid / Ledger
- Sheet Standard: 11" x 17"
- Binding Hinge Design: Heated and pressed-scored
- Board Construction: Single plastic sheet
- Number of Fasteners: Three (3) rings
- Fastener System: Round Ring
- Fastener Location: Spine mounted
- Fastener System Hole Spacing: Standard 3 Ring, (Three) Rings, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Thumb Boosters: Yes (duel)
- Fastener Material: Nickle plated
- Hole Design: Standard 3 hole, (Three) holes, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Color: Black
- Front Panel Length: 18.875" (18-7/8 inch)
- Front Panel Width: 11.625" (11-5/8 inch)
- Spine Height: 1" (One inch)
- Overall Length Open: 38.5" (38-1/2 inch)
- Corners Rounded: Yes
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.