Ruby Paulina 11x17 2" Angle-D Ring Binder (517608_517461)
- Sold By:
- Each Binder
- Media Size:
- 11" x 17" Sheet
- Bound on 11" side
- Panel Type:
- 360 sheets of 24lb paper
- Binding Type:
- 2" Angle-D ring
- Made in:
When you need professional storage for 11-inch by 17-inch company documents, ledgers and other materials, 11x17 Inc. is the place to find it. We pride ourselves on having the best customer service and the most innovative office supply products. This 11x17 2-inch Angle-D ring binder holds 360 sheets of 24-pound paper or 210 sheets of card stock. It is made from 1/8-inch hardboard, which is rigid and tough to hold up to rigorous daily use. The standard 3-hole ring spacing means you can use standard hole-punching equipment, saving you time and money.
- Package Includes: 1 Binder
- Product Type: Ring Binder
- Media Format: Landscape, bound on shortest side
- Capacity: 2" (two inch)
- Sheet Capacity 24 lb. Bond Paper: 360 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity 110 lb. Cardstock: 210 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Poly Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 105 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Vinyl Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 85 Sheets
- Sheet Size: Tabloid / Ledger
- Sheet Standard: 11" x 17"
- Binding Hinge Design: Continuous Aluminum piano hinge
- Board Construction: 0.125" (1/8 inch) Hardboard Rigid
- Number of Fasteners: Three (3) rings
- Fastener System: Angle-D Ring
- Fastener Location: Back panel mounted
- Fastener System Hole Spacing: Standard 3 Ring, (Three) Rings, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Thumb Boosters: Yes (duel)
- Fastener Material: Nickle plated
- Hole Design: Standard 3 hole, (Three) holes, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Color: Brown
- Material: Hardboard
- Material Thickness: 0.125" (1/8 inch)
- Finish: Polyurethane spray for resistance to moisture
- Front Panel Length: 11.75" (11-3/4 inch)
- Front Panel Width: 20.50" (20-1/2 inch)
- Spine Height: 2.625" (2-5/8 inch)
- Overall Length Open: 44" (44 inch)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.