Ruby Paulina 11" x 8.5" Binder, 3" Angle-D Ring, Vinyl View Binders (118910_119980)
- Sold By:
- Media Size:
- 8.5" x 11" Sheet
- Bound on 11" side
- Panel Type:
- Vinyl sealed over chipboard
- 575 sheets of 24lb paper
- Binding Type:
- 3" Angle-D Ring
- Hole Pattern:
- Standard 3-Hole, 4.25"" Center to Center
- Made in:
- Outside Pockets
With a capacity that can hold hundreds of documents, this 11" x 8.5" binder is a great storage solution. It's outfitted with 3" angle-D rings that are mounted on the back so papers can lie flat. The binder size accommodates tab dividers and sheet protectors as well, so nothing will stick out. This is an incredibly sturdy binder made from thick chipboard and durable vinyl. It also features clear pockets on the outside for easy custom labels.
- Package Includes: 1 Binder
- Product Type: Ring Binder
- Media Format: Portrait, bound on longest side
- Capacity: 3" (three inch)
- Sheet Capacity 24 lb. Bond Paper: 575 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity 110 lb. Cardstock: 300 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Poly Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 150 Sheets
- Sheet Capacity Vinyl Sheet Protectors Including 24 lb. Bond Paper: 130 Sheets
- Sheet Size: Letter
- Sheet Standard: 8.5" x 11"
- Binding Hinge Design: 3 layers of vinyl sealed to create a heavy duty ribbed hinge
- Board Construction: 2 colored layers of 12 gage vinyl, and a layer of clear 7 gage vinyl, sealed over rigid .135 pt chipboard panels
- Number of Fasteners: Three (3) rings
- Fastener System: Angle-D Ring
- Fastener Location: Back panel mounted
- Fastener System Hole Spacing: Standard 3 Ring, (Three) Rings, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Thumb Boosters: Yes (duel)
- Hole Design: Standard 3 hole, (Three) holes, 4.25" (4-1/4 inch) Center to Center.
- Presentation Type: Can be Screen printed / Pad printed
- Color: Black
- Material: Vinyl
- Material Thickness: 12 gage vinyl over 60pt chipboard
- Front Panel Length: 12.25" (12-1/4 inch)
- Front Panel Width: 11.50" (11-1/2 inch)
- Spine Height: 4.5" (4-1/2 inch)
- Overall Length Open: 28.5" (28-1/2 inch)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.